Sunday, January 1, 2012

Well, Hello, 2012...How About Some...


  1. Run 500 Miles in 2012
    • I have a lot of races planned this year.  I am already registered for a 5k, a 7k, two Half Marathons and a Duatholon (a total of 42 miles of registered races)...plus I have quite a few more I plan on doing...some planned 5k races, a 10k race, etc...  With the races AND the training they require...I can totally do it!
  2. Run a 10k
    • Get in Gear 10k on April 28th.  I haven't registered yet, but it is mine!
  3. Run a Half Marathon
  4. Complete a Duathlon
  5. Complete (at least) 12 Races
    • This puts me at 1 race per month.  I am registered for 5 already...and 1 more that I know, for sure, I will be running.  I can do this thang!
  6. Hit my Goal Weight of 130
    • 130 is my goal.  I have become content with around 150, but I want to give myself a challenge and to see what 130 feels like.  I will have mini goals along the way, as that seems to work best for me to keep hitting my marks, but that is where I start!  I may feel like that is too small for me or not small enough when I get there.  I will adjust this accordingly.
  7. Be a Better Mom
  8. Be a Better Wife
  9. Be a Better Friend
  10. Be a Great Bridesmaid
  11. Get Into Nursing School
    • THIS BETTER BE MY YEAR!!!
  12.  Get a House
    • Again...THIS BETTER BE OUR YEAR!!
  13. Pay Off a Student Loan
  14. Dress Better to Feel Better
    • There is a rumor that if you don't dress like a bum, you don't feel like a bum...
  15. Floss More
    • I am one of those people who, when I go to the dentist and they ask if I floss (right after telling me I have great gums), I say "Probably not as much as I should..."
XOXO

    No comments:

    Post a Comment