Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 1 Challenge: Update

Week 1 Challenge: Get Back on the Horse

Challenge Reminder: This week, the challenge is to forget about any screw ups in the holidays there may have been and realize that this is a new year.  Get back on track with whatever you may have fallen away from.

My challenge goal was to forget about the holiday goodies, eat within my calories and drink more water.

I would say I did pretty well!  I brought my weight down a bit and ate within (or within 20 calories of) my caloric budget just about every day.  The weekend was tough as we ate out a few times for Lee's birthday, but I'm not letting the small stuff get me down.  I drank more water this week...quite a bit more...but I'm still not back to drinking the amount that I was drinking before.  I will get there.  I would say that I succeeded at this weeks challenge!

How did you do?  Did you get back "on" your "horse"?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment