Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Ate Everything Today

Good thing PMS means that your calories don't count that day...

I like to call days like this Free Calorie Days

Seriously, if you look at my LoseIt! log for the day, there are no food items there which means no calories.

I like Free Calorie Days...like potluck days...and baking days...and bar nights...and MN State Fair days...

I just had a nice 2 mile on the stinky treadmill and my knee feels fine!  I really like the new brace I got...it helps a lot!

I think I'm back in the game!

PS scratch my last post about my husband taking a class.  He is taking just an online course instead.  He totally cancelled the class so I can run (okay...that is SO not the reason, but it makes it sound like he adores me even more that way, eh?).

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment