Sunday, January 1, 2012

Week 1 Challenge: Get Back on the Horse

Every week (shooting for Sundays), I'm going to post a challenge for that week.  At the end of that week, I'll post how I did and welcome anyone involved in that weeks challenge to comment how there week went.  This challenge is for myself and anybody else who would like to do it.  They may be something health related, fitness related, life related...who knows...  Let's start it off with this one.

Week 1 Challenge: Get Back on the Horse

This week, the challenge is to forget about any screw ups in the holidays there may have been and realize that this is a new year.  Get back on track with whatever you may have fallen away from.

For me, I have eaten lots of treats and goodies for the past two weeks.  I have also consumed very little water (and I can totally tell!).  It is now forgotten and I am challenging myself to eat within my calories this week and DRINK MORE WATER!

How about you?  What "horse" do you need to get back "on"?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment