Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 2 Challenge: Get Moving

Week 2 Challenge: Get Moving!

This week, the challenge is to get moving again.  Challenge yourself to get moving at least three days this week. If you currently do nothing, do a little bit three times this week.  If you currently do a lot, keep it moving at least three days, but move a little bit longer than usual.

For me, I have taken a week off to let my knee heal (which hasn't exactly been successful...).  I am challenging myself to get up and do something three days this week.  I'm going to shoot for at least 25 minutes each time, but we will see how it goes.  I am hoping my movement will be in the form of running...but we will see how that goes tomorrow (the plan is to start out with a mile).

How about you?  Are you shooting for three days or something or three days of a little bit more than what you are already doing?


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment