Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 4 Challenge: Something Old? Something New!

Week 4 Challenge: Something Old? Something New!

This week, the challenge is to try a new form of exercise/movement at least one time this week.  Normally, swim?  Try dancing!  Like to walk?  Try biking!  Like to dance?  Try running!

Since I'm training for all my races, I'm running a lot.  I don't do much else.  I used to do 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels, but I don't do anything aside from running right now.  Therefore, this should be easy for me, as just about anything is something other than running.  Softball doesn't start until ??? sometime this Spring, so that is out.  I could do Ripped in 30 with Jillian Michaels.  I tried it once, but never did it again.  It will do me good to switch things up a bit, eh?  Here we go!

Any ideas of what your new type of movement will be?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment