Thursday, January 12, 2012

Single Mom Running Schedule

I'm having some trouble reworking my running schedule.  My schedule has me running on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday...with Saturday being my "long" run day.  Lee now has class on Tuesday and Thursday nights leaving me as a single mama with a dilemma...

This means no running on Thursday evenings.

I could run in the morning, but it is hard enough getting up at 5 a.m. and getting us all out the door on time.  Let's be honest, I don't sleep, so getting up earlier isn't much of an issue.  However, I have to eat and digest a bit before I run on the treadmill in the morning or I get dizzy and nearly pass out.  I could run on the treadmill after Lilly goes to bed at 7:30, but then I can't get to sleep until 11 o'clock or so.

I don't want to fudge to much with my schedule because I don't want many runs on days next to my long runs.  What to do...what to do...

Ugh...ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment