Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What Did Katie Do Yesterday?


  

Here are the treats I made yesterday in my baking furry: White Bread, Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti, Chocolate-Dipped Brownies, Peanut Butter Blossoms, Holiday Pretzel Delights, Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallows.

I was nervous about the bread, since it was my first shot at making any sort of yeast bread, but it turned out okay.  I might make some more today or tomorrow.  I am making a bunch of banana bread tomorrow.  Anybody want some banana bread?  

Lee said he wanted some biscotti and brownies to bring to work, so I made the treats and sent him with a tray today:  I am anxious to see how it goes over...

Lee's Work Treat Tray (All of the above...minus the bread)

So, I know this isn't about yesterday's baking adventure, but Lilly was helping put up stockings and playing with Christmas hats.  She is such a doll...


Laundry is in and who knows what else is on the agenda today.  Most def some gift wrapping...gotta get going on that!  We shall see...maybe some running since my ankle is feeling better...???

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment