Monday, December 19, 2011

Vacation...All I Ever Wanted...

*sings* Vacation...had to bake all day...

Okay, so I've got the next two weeks off (thank you very much, saving up vacation days is SOOOOO worth it).  Today is day one of that two weeks and I'm baking!  I've got Pandora on, I'm working on baking my first loaf of yeast bread (white...simple for my first go at it) and I've gotten brownies in the oven, too!  I've got banana bread and biscotti to bake, as well, and who knows what else.

I should probably throw some laundry in at some point and maybe do a little cleaning and gift wrapping, eh?

I'll let you know later how I made out today!

XOXO

PS yes...I am aware that this post has nothing to do with running or exercising or eating right.  That's okay in my book, especially since I did do a nice 3 miler yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment