Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ReVamp!

Last night, my blog had a minor face lift.  I didn't like how junky the layout was, so I tweeked it a bit.  For now, it will do.

Also, my little bloggie had a name and url change!  I'm becoming more and more aware that I will never fully give up my Cookie Girl side, so I've decided I just have to be a Cookie Girl and a Runner Girl.  Hence, the blog name is now Cookie Girl Runner Girl and the new url: http://cookiegirlrunnergirl.blogspot.com/ (I simply removed the word "to"...since I'm merging both sides).

Finally, I'm trying to find a way to keep myself logging my meals.  It is tedious to look everything up on LoseIt! every time I put it in my mouth, so I'm trying something new...

My FoodTracker Journal!

I'm going to be using this little guy to write down everything I put in my mouth (except for water) and then I can log it all at the end of the day.  This will help me (I hope) become better able to learn what my daily calorie intake should look like...without having to really track my calories as I go.  Here goes...wish me luck...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment