Thursday, May 23, 2013

Couch to 5k 2013 - W5D3


Couch to 5k Week 5 Day 3
Warm Up - 5 Minutes
Run 7 Minutes, Walk 2 Minutes, Run 5 Minutes, Walk 2 Minutes, Run 7 Minutes - 23 Minutes
Cool Down - 5 Minutes

Ready to get back out there and see how my ankle holds up :)

Warm Up - 5 Minutes (.35)
Run 7 Min., Walk 2 Min., Run 5 Min., Walk 2 Min., Run 7 Min. (2.29)
Cool Down - 5 Minutes (.34)

It went alright.  It was really windy out and I was really nervous about my ankle.  However, my ankle held up okay!  My knee got a little wonky, but I survived.  I had a little bit of trouble pushing myself, though.



Did I mention I got a Garmin???  My brother upgraded, so he "sold" me his old one for a trip to Al's (a debt I have yet to pay).  I really like it so far.  I think it will be even more useful once I am done with the C25K thing and am back to running straight miles.  Soon :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment