Friday, May 17, 2013

2013 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5k

Last Sunday was the third time I've run the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5k.  Oddly enough, this is the first time I've blogged about it (I didn't have a blog in 2011 and I left for Europe the next day last year)!  I'm not going to say a whole lot about it, but I will say this: it is a very tough race to run every year.  The course is flat and all, but there are SO MANY PEOPLE walking that you spend half the time weaving and dodging and wasting your energy to avoid running into them.  It just makes it tough.  Anyway, it was my first 5k in a LOOOOONG time, so I was content with how I did.


31:26 isn't a PR, by any means, but it also isn't my worst time either!  I'm content with it and excited to keep it up.  My ankle is giving me some trouble...so we will see how this goes...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment