Monday, April 8, 2013

Couch to 5k Redo

I want my running stamina back.

I also want my speed back.

I've come up with the idea to redo the Couch-To-5k program again.  Since I can still run about 2 miles if I have to, I figured this would help me build my speed and stamina again.  I'll be using the Ease into 5k App because that is what I used last time.

I'm REALLY trying to get back into a habit with this, but I just feel so worn down and lazy all the time now...ugh...

I'm making this a commitment, damnit!  And I will even come up with some sort of punishment if I don't finish it in the 8 weeks.

Start: Today! April 8, 2013
Finish: By June 2nd, 2013

I do have a 5k to run on May 12th, but still...maybe I will be motivated to run more than 3 times a week (hopefully).

Here we go...I'm doing this!

XOXO

1 comment: