Sunday, April 21, 2013

Couch to 5k 2013 - W2D3

Couch to 5k Week 2 Day 3
Warm Up - 5 Minutes
Run 60 Seconds, Walk 90 Seconds, Run 90 Seconds, Walk 90 Seconds - 26 Minutes
Cool Down - 5 Minutes

I got it done outside this evening in the windy, rainy weather with the snow covered sidewalks (grrr...it is mid-April!).

Warm Up - 5 Minutes (.34 miles)
Run 60 Sec., Walk 90 Sec., Run 90 Sec., Walk 90 Sec. (2.45 miles)
Cool Down - 5 Minutes (.36 miles)

I didn't live up to my promise.  I did not finish the week by Friday as I had said I would.  Friday, Lilly begged to spend the day with me and I COULD NOT tell her know.  Aside from that, my rib issues were flaring up and I was worried about making it worse.  Eventually, Lee told me I was pushing too hard and to give myself a day to heal.  Saturday, I woke up with terrible back pain/high rib pain and we were gone all day, so the run didn't happen.  We have been gone all day today, too, but I was feeling pretty good and told myself that I needed to STOP. MAKING. EXCUSES. when I didn't have any.  My rib pain was gone and my back pain was mostly gone, so I got my ass out there and ran.  It was rainy.  It was windy.  But I did my run/walk workout and I'm glad :)

Have a great Sunday evening!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment