Friday, March 15, 2013

A Year Ago...

I weighed myself this morning.  I was curious to see where I was, as I have started to add in my workouts again, but my eating hasn't been great.  I also went to the doctor on Tuesday and was a little shocked of my weight (with clothes...).  Oh, yeah...did I mention that my wonderful husband and I are starting another weight loss challenge very soon?  We figured it would jump start both of us and add in some motivation.  Another weight loss challenge, you say?  We did a Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Challenge in June 2011 and based the winning off of percent of weight lost.  We did another in November/December of that year and then January/February of 2012.

ANYWAY, back to my weight today...

144.6 lbs. :)

I just checked my weigh-ins page and found two things to be true:

  1. I tied (again) for my lowest weight in my adult life!  I weighed-in at 144.6 pounds on June 15th and July 13th of 2012!!!
  2. On March 7th, 2012, I weighed 144.8 pounds.  What does that mean?  I've maintained weight loss, people!!!
What did I weigh at the doctor on Tuesday, March 12, 2013?  Well, my above #1 wasn't 100% true.  I HIT A NEW LOW WEIGHT ON TUESDAY!!!  AT THE DOCTOR WITH MY CLOTHES ON!!!

144.2 pounds!!!

I was shocked.  I'm trying to use it as motivation in the sense of "you can totally drop some more pounds if you work a bit".  We will see how it goes.

Everyone have a great day!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment