Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful - Warm Bathes

11.12.12

I am thankful for warm bathes!  Our tub isn't very deep (and the overflow drain is very slow), so taking bathes hasn't been very great for me.  I couldn't put much water in, so even with hot water, I got cold pretty quickly.  Lee came home today with something called the Bottomless Bath (he was very excited to find it for only $3.86 at Menards this week) and, while I was skeptical, it totally worked!  It was the best bath that I've had in a long time and it was super nice to finally be able to relax...covered in warm water...and not freezing! Thank you, honey, and thank you Bottomless Bath *wink*

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    We're happy that our Bottomless Bath worked out well for you! Thanks for sharing your experience with your readers.

    ReplyDelete