Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monthly Recap: October

  1. Run 500 Miles in 2012
    • October was not nearly where in needed to be.  I ran a total of about 27.5 miles, therefore bringing my 2012 mileage total to 364/500.  That means I have 136 miles to go...  With only two months left, I need to run 68 miles a month.  Gotta pump up those number of runs/miles each week!
  2. Run a 10k
  3. Run a Half Marathon
  4. Complete a Duathlon
  5. Complete (at least) 12 Races
    • I did 1 race this month (Monster Dash Half Marathon)...so my 2012 race total moves to 11/12!  Just one left to complete this goal!
  6. Hit my Goal Weight of 130
    • Not happening
  7. Be a Better Mom
    • Patience...and making time for my Bean :)
  8. Be a Better Wife
    • Awww, yeah! :)
  9. Be a Better Friend
    • I'm trying :)
  10. Be a Great Bridesmaid
  11. Get Into Nursing School (Failed...)
  12.  Get a House
  13. Pay Off a Student Loan
    • We are still making gains, but probably won't achieve this one
  14. Dress Better to Feel Better
    • Still doing it...
  15. Floss More
    • October was perfect!
XOXO

PS...this marks my 200th blog post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment