Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful - Lilly

11.3.12

I am so incredibly thankful that I have my Lilly.  She has got to be one of the coolest kids I know and I get to hang out with her every single day.  Yes, she can make me want to pull my hair out, but she is 2.5 years old. She is super amazing and spending all day with her today...just us (for the most part)...it reminds me how special she is and how fortunate I am that I was blessed with her as a daughter.  She is very sweet and smart, but so stubborn and bull-headed, just like her mama.  We had the best day today and sometime you just need those days...with the little moments...with the giggles and the tears...with the sparkle and shine in their eyes for the littlest things...to remind you how great kiddos are.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment