Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful - Not Having Knee Tears

I'm going to try to blog every single day this month.  In an effort to do so, I'm going to share something I am thankful for each day...at least until Thanksgiving.

11.1.12

I'm thankful that the doctor told me my knee issues are probably not MCL/ACL/PCL tears and probably not a torn meniscus!!!  I'm thankful that it is probably just "patellofemoral syndrome with generalized core muscle weakness".  Some PT and I should be good to go!

I also wanted to share one of the coolest things that has been said to me in a while.  The nurse got done taking my pulse, looks at me and says, "You're a runner, aren't you?"  I stopped for a minute, looked at her and said, "I pretend to be...why?"  She said based on pulse, she can tell the people who have better cardiovascular health/endurance than those who don't do anything.  I just kind of smiled and said thanks.

Gave me warm heart.

Have a great night!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment