Wednesday, November 16, 2011

As the End of 2011 Approaches...

I've met shredded some of my biggest goals this year:
  • Run a 5k
  • Stay active
  • Hit 155 pounds
  • Keep off the weight
I'm excited to keep things going in this last 7 weeks of 2011.  I'm aiming to run the Polar Dash 10k on January 1, 2012...to start things off right and cross one of my first 2012 goals off this list right away.  Therefore, check this out:


This is my running schedule.  Let's see if I can NOT make excuses and stick with this thing.  I may have to waiver some of the runs, but this brings us to a big goal for 2011...

RUN 100 MILES BEFORE IT ENDS!

Crazy?  No!  Do-able?  Totally do-able!  I just have to DO IT!

Another goal?

HIT 145 POUNDS!

Crazy?  No!  Do-able?  Totally do-able!  I just have to DO IT!

Let's recap my goals for the remainder of 2011:
  • Run 100 Miles Before the End of 2011
  • Hit 145 Pounds
Let's do this!  Also, there may be some changes coming in the "Weigh In" schedule...but we still have to figure that out...not quite there yet...

Have a fabulous day!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment