Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Toy!


Lee and I decided to make "an investment in our health" (his words...not mine) and purchase a treadmill.  Lee picked it up yesterday and I started to put it together last night.  We plan on finishing it tonight after Lilly goes to bed.  I am super excited!  I feel like now I won't have excuses for not running.  I can't say it is too dark out at 5 a.m. to run a few miles. I can't say that it is too dark after Lilly goes to bed to do a quick 5k.  I can't say that there isn't enough daylight left when I get home from work to go for a leisurely jog through the neighborhood.  This is part of my NO MORE EXCUSES plan.  Wish me luck and PLEASE hold me accountable!

I went over my daily calories yesterday, due to a work lunch at Old Chicago (I couldn't resist the calzone...) and a lack of working out.  Therefore, as promised, here is my LoseIt! log:


That is all for now.  I have been working on a post for a while, but it isn't ready yet.  I'll try to finish this week.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment