Friday, November 11, 2011

First Run on the Yet-To-Be-Named Treadmill

Here she is!

She (yep...it is a she) was ready when I got home two nights ago.  Lee had finished building her.  I had my first run yesterday morning at 5:00 a.m.  It did not go well, as I had NO fuel in my system.  I had running on treadmills...I hate feeling like I'm never going anywhere...but I don't feel like I have much choice where my neighborhood is nearly pitch black outside less than an hour after I get home.  I'll get used to it.  It will keep my going in the winter.  I am bound and determined to make this work.  Tonight, I plan on giving it another go.  Wish me luck!

On a side note, Lee and I have started another Weight Lose Challenge (he says he is going to beat me this time).  We started on Monday and will be going until January 1st, 2012.  We are going based on percentage lost (as our weights are quite a bit different).  We are weighing in on the 1st and 15th (which keeps with my weigh ins), but we also weighed in today, just to see how our first week went.

Drum roll, please...

I AM BEATING HIM!!!  So far, I am a slight percentage ahead of him *woot*woot*  This mornings, weight?

151.8 pounds!

It isn't official for this blog today, so let's hope my weekend goes okay and I can keep it off.  Ideally, I'd like to break the 140s by Tuesday...weigh day...the 15th.  If I could reach 145 by Thanksgiving (hard, but doable), I would be thrilled.  Again...wish me luck!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment