Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weigh Day 11.15

Drum roll, please...

*drum roll*

151.6 Pounds!!!

This morning, I was down 2.9 pounds since my last official weigh in (or just .2 pounds from Friday's unofficial weigh in).  I didn't break into the 140s as I had hoped, but, then again, I ate like ish this weekend, so I will take it.  I highly doubt that I will be reaching 145 by next Thursday (especially with the two .  I'll be happy if I can hit the 140s by next week.  *crosses fingers*  140s by Thanksgiving will do!

The next month and a half will be really hard, but I'm going to do what I can to eat good when I can and exercise a little extra when I know I won't be eating good (read: Thanksgiving Day, Work Holiday Party, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, all the days in between with cookies and treats and delights!).  If I can lose or at least maintain my weight loss through the holiday season, I will be content.

Last night, I ran!  I felt myself starting to get tired around six, so Lee sent me down to do my thing (instead of waiting for Bean to hit the hay).  I had the best mile I've ever had...naw...best TWO miles I've ever had, clocking in at 19:39!  I did have about a minute rest between the miles because I had to adjust my fan, but I'm still counting it!  I am going to try to come up with a training plan and start training for a 10k/10 Mile/Half.  Not positive where I'm going...but I will get there!

Have a great day!

XOXO

PS good luck today, Lee!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment