Friday, November 11, 2011

BMI - A Progression

My BMI with my stats at the "beginning" (pre-pregnancy)
June 26th, 2009 - 181 Pounds
~ Obese ~

My BMI with my stats at my 6-week Post-Delivery Appointment
April 1st, 2010 - 196 Pounds
~ Super, Mega Off-The-Charts Obese ~

My BMI with my stats as of November 1st, 2011 - 154.5 Pounds
~ Overweight ~

My BMI with my stats at my next Goal - 145 Pounds
~ Healthy Weight ~


This is the first time that I've looked at my BMI in a long time.  This is the first time in quite a while that I am "overweight" instead of "obese".  This is the first time that I can really see some gains.

I am so close to reaching a "healthy" BMI for the first time in my life as long as I can remember...

Here we go.  Keep it going.  We can do it.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment