Monday, November 14, 2011

To Run or Watch Men in Tight Pants???

I promised I would post my LoseIt log if I went over...and Friday...I squeaked over thanks to a tiny little Drumstick Mini Ice Cream delight...

FYI: I don't log on the weekends...even though I know I should.

Tomorrow is weigh day for me.  Also, it is weigh day for the Kate and Lee Weight Loss Challenge (it is a working title...).  I told Lee we should do measurements, as well, to see where we are losing.  He agreed.  Therefore, tomorrow, I get weighed and measured.  Oh, joy.

On tonight's docket (yes, I know it isn't a legal matter, but I wanted to use the word)?

A good run after Bean goes to bed?
~ OR ~
The Glorious Viking/Packer Game?

Both, perhaps???

The game is a must, even though the run is what SHOULD be a must.

Why are my priorities so screwy???

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Easy - run and watch the game at the same time ... the benefits of having a treadmill at home :) That way your run won't seem as boring on the treadmill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Do both at the same time! Why else would you get a treadmill, but to watch TV and run at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete