Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Small Victories

Quite an uneventful day, but I said I was going to post my food, so here it is:


Getting a little more balanced...

I came in under my daily allowance and refused to eat a monster cookie (small victory!)...even though it looked REALLY GOOD!

Kali and I had a discussion about how we need to celebrate the small victories because those are the ones that we notice and that truly matter.

Example...

Putting on my black knee-high boots last week and finding that they are too big in the leg area now.  Felt like I should be stuffing some newspaper in there to make them not look odd!

Or getting to buy a shirt a size smaller than I used to because I now swim in the shirts that used to be so tight!

HEY, YOU!

Smile and celebrate the small victories...health or otherwise!

Also, a bit of random for you before I head to bed...


Best. Mugshot. Ever.
Kim's Boyfriend

Have a great night :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment