Monday, October 24, 2011

I sucked this weekend and missed two runs.  Urgh...I'm terrible at this...

I forced myself to run tonight and will run again tomorrow.

Monday, October 17: 2 Miles 2.22 Miles
Wednesday, October 19: 2 Miles 2.51 Miles
Friday, October 21: 2.5 Miles
Sunday, October 23: 2.5 Miles
Monday, October 24: 2.6 Miles
Tuesday, October 25: 3.1 Miles
Thursday, October 27: 2 Miles
Saturday, October 29: MONSTER DASH


Estimated Total Miles14.1 Miles 12.43 Miles

It appears that the weather for Monster Dash will be chilly...but I can hope right?


Anywoo, I think I am going to set a running goal for 2012.  It is going to be a fairly easy running goal, but a goal nonetheless.  I will tell you when 2012 is a little closer.

I will be a runner.  I will be a runner.

I have decided that I should redo my blog.  I hate the format and think it looks really junky...blah...

Also, I have decided to stop posting my daily LoseIt! log.  I'm only going to post it when I go over my allotted calories (today aside, since we had our holiday party tasting and Kali told me to not even log it...).  Who wants to read that I had oatmeal for breakfast for the 8th day in a row, anyway?  Psh.

It am thinking of signing up for a 10k yet this year.  Thoughts?

Good night.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment