Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2 Down, 4 To Go!

It was cold and windy and I didn't feel good, but I did it.  And I made myself go further than I planned.


A cool cold 2.51 Miles

Let's check the countdown:

Monday, October 17: 2 Miles 2.22 Miles
Wednesday, October 19: 2 Miles 2.51 Miles
Friday, October 21: 2.5 Miles
Sunday, October 23: 2.5 Miles
Tuesday, October 25: 3.1 Miles
Thursday, October 27: 2 Miles
Saturday, October 29: MONSTER DASH

Estimated Total Miles: 14.1 Miles 14.83 Miles


Four more runs until Monster Dash!!!  I may have to adjust my weekend runs since I don't know that I will be home Friday after work.  My seeeeeester and I are going out.  I have no idea if we are going to see Atmosphere or her work buddy, but we are going out!

As for food this weekend, it is Fried Dinner for my brother's birthday.  Oh...glorious deliciousness that makes you feel guilty and hurt later.  BUT IT IS SO GOOD!!!  I plan on blogging about it...with pictures!


Today was fine, in the food realm.  Yes, I did have ice cream for lunch.  It was a rough day and Conny's Creamy Cone is closing on Saturday, so Kali and I went.  Deal with it.  It was delicious.  That is all I have for now.  Have a great evening!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment