Monday, October 17, 2011

Countdown

I have 12 days until the Monster Dash 5k!!!  This means I have to get my ass in gear!!!  So, I devised a plan that has me running every other day until the race, which means 6 times before the race.  Tonight, I ran which means I only have 5 runs left before my next big day.


2.22 Miles Around the Neighborhood

It was a nice run and I felt really good.  Maybe it was just me getting to blow off some aggression from another rough day at work, but it was good.  My pace kicked butt, too!  I had a pace of 10:22, which is good for me and not running for quite a while.

Anyway, back to my plan:

Monday, October 17: 2 Miles 2.22 Miles
Wednesday, October 19: 2 Miles
Friday, October 21: 2.5 Miles
Sunday, October 23: 2.5 Miles
Tuesday, October 25: 3.1 Miles
Thursday, October 27: 2 Miles
Saturday, October 29: MONSTER DASH

I will keep you posted on how my plan works out.  As you should realize by now, plans do generally go how they should with me, but we will see!

Friday, I didn't post my LoseIt! log since I was traveling to GB to see my in-laws, but I will have you know that I was, indeed, within my calorie budget.  Saturday and Sunday, however, I was well over.  We will leave it at that.  Here is today's log:


Alright, time to hit the showers and hit the hay.  Enjoy your evening!  I leave you with this to make you chortle...


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment