Monday, October 10, 2011

And I Ran...I Ran So Far Away

I did it!  I got out there today, as promised, and ran!  I know I shouldn't be so excited...it should be natural for me...but it isn't, so I'm excited I did it!


The running portion of my workout...

I ran 1.55 miles in 16:11.  That puts my pace at about 10:27 per mile.  For not running in three weeks, I'm okay with that.  My total workout (including my walk) was 1.96 miles.  Not terrible for my first time back on the horse and having a time crunch.  I can do this!

And for the secret "holding-the-Cookie-Girl-more-accountable" thing that I mentioned earlier today, I give you...my Lose It! log:


I ate how many carbs...?!?!?

The running log isn't quite right.  My pace was a minute/mile faster and a minute longer, but it isn't very exact when you log it.  Also, I prefer to round up with calories I'm not positive on (or over-budget).  I'd rather find out I entered too many calories than I didn't enter enough.  That is that for now.

Day 1 of being back on track: DONE!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment