Monday, October 3, 2011

I Pretty Much Suck...

It has been a rough couple of weeks...

I know I'm always quick to offer up excuses, but things have been a bit tough lately.  We have had some stressful stuff going on with Lee's job which has stressed me out...big time...  Super stress leads me to have even more trouble sleeping.  EXTREME lack of sleep leads to a weakened immune system...leads to...

Katie being sick.

I promised myself early last week that I would hop back on my running train...and then I got sick...because I suck.  I'm getting better, but I need to just hop back on track.

No excuses.

I'm not going to be changing my life by falling back in the same shitty patterns that I allow myself to fall into time after time.

Making excuses.

Eating like crap.

Being Lazy.

My family deserves better from me than that.  My baby girl deserves a better role model.  I need to change and I need help staying on track...I clearly suck at this...

This week I'm dedicating to getting better and sliding back on track.  How am I making my transition back?

  • Drinking More Water - A HUGE KEY TO MY SUCCESS
  • Getting Myself Well Again - If it doesn't hurt me to sit/stand, it will be easier to work out
  • Friday Weigh-Days Are Back - If I'm seeing where I'm at, it will keep me motivated
  • Listening To Jillian Again - Listening to her podcasts makes me WANT to be more healthy

I've been trying to drink more water today...not too successfully.  I will work on it.  Also, I've been listening to the Jillian Michaels podcasts that I've missed recently.  I'm hoping it will just *HIT* me, ya know?

I also bought the Ripped in 30 DVD last week with full intentions of starting to incorporate it in my routine last week.  Stupid getting sick...grrr...

I'm going to do better.  I will keep you all in the loop on how things go...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment