Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Couch 2 5k: Week 7 Day 1

Due to some commotion on our trip (and being up until midnight with a screaming child), I did not get my run in on Friday.  I was super excited to run somewhere new, too!  Oh, well.  As for today, today's run went...meh.  Here is the run breakdown for W7D1:
  • 3 Minute Warm-Up Walk (should be 5)
  • 25 Minute Run
  • 4 Minute Cool-Down Walk (should be 5)
  • Total: 32 Minutes
And here are my stats for today's run:
  • Run Time: 25 Minutes
  • Walk Time: 7 Minutes
  • Distance: 2.62 Miles
  • Run Pace: 11:28
  • Overall Pace: 12:14
I tried a slightly different route today, which kind of threw me off.  I didn't do so hot, as my pacing was, apparently, awful.  Oh, well.  I'll get there!

I've been eating like crap the last few days.  I've tried, but it has been stressful and I am a BIG TIME stress eater.  I told you this month would be trouble...

XOXO Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment