Monday, August 8, 2011

Couch 2 5k: Week 6 Day 2

I wasn't feeling so well this morning, so I didn't go running.  I decided I would go tonight instead.

Big mistake.

We had tacos for dinner, which are my FAVORITE, but I am still paying for it four hours later with terrible stomach cramps.  Anyway, here is the run breakdown for W6D2:

  • 5 Minute Warm-Up Walk
  • 10 Minute Run
  • 3 Minute Walk
  • 10 Minute Run
  • 5 Minute Cool-Down Walk
  • Total: 33 Minutes
And here are my stats for today's run:
  • Run Time: 20 Minutes
  • Walk Time: 13 Minutes
  • Distance: 2.70 Miles
  • Run Pace: 10:41
  • Overall Pace: 12:12
Boo...hiss...wish I had done better...but with the way my stomach is still feeling, I am surprised I didn't to way worse.  Off to bed to hopefully rid myself of these tummy pains!  XOXO

Oh, tacos...how I love thee still...

No comments:

Post a Comment