Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Couch 2 5k: Week 6 Day 3

It was absolutely gorgeous out for my run this morning.  It was cool out!  It was nice to finally have a run where I didn't feel like my entire body was melting JUST from the heat and humidity.  From here on out it is straight running - no walk breaks (aside from the warm-up and cool-down).  Here is the run breakdown for W6D3:

  • 3 Minute Warm-Up Walk (should be 5)
  • 25 Minute Run
  • 4 Minute Cool-Down Walk (should be 5)
  • Total: 32 Minutes
And here are my stats for today's run:
  • Run Time: 25 Minutes
  • Walk Time: 7 Minutes
  • Distance: 2.69 Miles
  • Run Pace: 11:06
  • Overall Pace: 11:52
I didn't feel super great today.  I don't know if it is because it was early and I'm lazy or because my body didn't have much fuel beforehand, but it was tough...even early in the run...

On another note, our petite family (hehe...petite made me laugh for some reason...Kali said it is because the word has "teet" in it) is headed northeast for a long weekend.  We leave early tomorrow morning for St. Germain, Wisconsin to a cabin with Lee's family.  It will be nice to see everyone, have some fun and not have to work for a few days!  I am also really excited to have a new place to run on Friday.  It will be nice to have a change of scenery.  I don't think I'll be able to track my stats for it, but I will survive.

I guess that is all I have to say for now.  Have a great day, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment