Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 8 Challenge: Appreciate Your Life


Week 8 Challenge: Appreciate Your Life

This week, the challenge is pretty self-explanatory: appreciate your life!  Life has it's ups and definitely it's downs.  However, I feel like if you step back and take a look, there are a lot of great things going on.  I also feel like a lot of times, I get so caught up with the negative intertwined in my life, I forget to appreciate those great things...the majority of things!

This past week was pretty rough for me, but I was lucky enough to find some good patches thrown in there.  I really plan to find the good things this week and really appreciate those that I have been given.

Think you can find a way to appreciate where you are and what you've got?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment