Friday, February 10, 2012

Random Food and Running Stuff

I've been having some trouble lately with the whole eating thing.  Like I've said before, I've hit a place where I am comfortable with where I am.  I think that is my downfall because I work hard and then I just don't care.  I'll figure it out.  :)

On a different note, running...still trying to love it.  I'm getting better at it, though!  With my schedule, I get panicky if I miss a run because I know I have to figure out where to squeeze it in.  I skipped my run on Wednesday because I wasn't feeling great.  All day yesterday I was all worried about when I would make it up.  Then I didn't want to run yesterday.  Well, I forced myself and did one better.  Saturday is a scheduled 4 mile, but the temp is supposed to be around zero.  Therefore, I did 4.25 miles last night and I think I could have done more.  I felt better after I ran...I usually do.

I was totally going to do a race this weekend...glad I never signed up!  3.1 miles in 9°F (that feels like -6°F) weather with 14 mph winds?!?  NO THANKS!!!  Instead, I will find time to bust out 3 miles on the treadmill at some point.

Have a plesant Friday.  :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment