Monday, February 13, 2012

Kickin' the Rut in the Butt

It is no secret that I have been in a rut lately.  I've gotten so comfortable with where I am in my journey, that I've let myself eat (more or less) what I have wanted for the past two weeks.  I haven't logged anything in LoseIt! since January 30th, and even then it was only for part of the day.  I'm doing it now...starting today!  Breakfast is already logged and I haven't even finished it.  I can't be certain that I will log on the weekends, but the weekdays, for sure.

I'd like to toot my horn a bit now.  *toot*toot*  I have NEVER been able to stick with anything in my life, but this running plan I have created...I'm totally sticking with it, guys!  I'm only one run behind (missed Wednesday last week) and I've been doing this since January 1st!  I plan on sneaking in that missed 3 mile run somewhere, but still...I'm keeping with it.  I think it is funny that when I do miss a run, I get all nervous and panicky about having to make it up.  Maybe it is because I've got a big race coming up...???  I know it is super far away (or at least it seems that way), but it will be here before we know it and I want my body to be ready.

I'm going to find a way (time and energy) to start throwing in some JM workouts (30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30) or something else to get some muscle tone happening.  Can I do it?!?

LET'S DO THIS!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You want me to get you a copy of Extreme Shed and Shred? JM will make you want to first cry and then curl up into a ball and want to die after the workout.

    ReplyDelete