Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 7 Challenge: Update


Week 7 Challenge: Make YOU Happy

Challenge Reminder: This week, the challenge is to do something, anything, to make YOU happy.

I succeeded for the first time in a while!  What did I do?  Well...a lot of snuggling with my baby.  That little girl makes me so happy that it brings tears to my eyes (seriously, I just got that stinging-eye-watering-thing).  This past week, I did a whole lot of bedtime rocking/singing/snuggling with her.  It is pretty much the best thing ever.  And I ran my first 5 miler!  And I enjoyed many cups of delicious, delicious coffee.  OMG...and ice cream cake from Cold Stone (COME ON!  It was Lilly's birthday...)

It was a really rough week, but I managed to find time to make me feel good :)

Did you succeed at making YOU happy?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment