Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Monthly Recap: January

I thought it might be a good idea to check in after the end of each month, maybe touch base with my 2012 goals, and see how things are progressing.  Let's start with the goals:

  1. Run 500 Miles in 2012
    • January had me running a total of 35.5 miles, therefore bringing my 2012 mileage total to 35.5/500.  Only 464.5 miles to go!
  2. Run a 10k
    • Not yet, but I'm working on it!
  3. Run a Half Marathon
    • Not yet, but I'm working on it!
  4. Complete a Duathlon
    • Not yet...August!
  5. Complete (at least) 12 Races
    • I've done 1 race this month...on the first day of the year, therefore bringing my 2012 race total to 1/12!
  6. Hit my Goal Weight of 130
    • As of this morning, I weigh 146.4 pounds.  That means I have lost 7.2 pounds in January and am only 16.4 pounds away from 130.  Keep it going!
  7. Be a Better Mom
    • Working on it :)
  8. Be a Better Wife
    • Working on it...could be doing better
  9. Be a Better Friend
    • Working on it...could be doing better
  10. Be a Great Bridesmaid
    • Working on it...could be doing more
  11. Get Into Nursing School
    • Applications are in...so now it is just a waiting game until April or so...
  12.  Get a House
    • We got pre-approved again and we've looked at some.  Nothing yet...
  13. Pay Off a Student Loan
    • This one takes time...
  14. Dress Better to Feel Better
    • I don't wear jeans to work except for Fridays (and one random Monday when I had no clean dress clothes to cover my rump...I did dress up a nice pair of jeans with boots and a sweater, though)
  15. Floss More
    • I haven't missed a day yet this year!

1 comment:

  1. We are trying to get down to the same weight from the same weight :p Being this close just makes it harder...But the going gets hardest when one is about to succeed!

    ReplyDelete