Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Post I'll Write Another Day

I've been way perfectly on track to hit 50 tomorrow.  My calories have been under these past few days and I had a great run tonight.

I stepped on the scale before my shower and I am so beyond bummed...

There is no way I'm hitting 50 tomorrow...no way...and I am so upset with myself for it.

I sat on the floor of the shower letting the hot water rain over me and had a million thoughts from this past week running through my head.  I thought "I'm okay with knowing I'll not hit 50 tomorrow...let's write a post about body image and find a way to spin it positive"...

I can't force myself to not care about something I have told myself for the last few weeks that I really don't care about.

I'm going to bed.

That post will come another day.

And it will be a good one, too...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment