Friday, July 13, 2012

Figure Friday 7.13.12


Thank goodness!  I was really hoping at least some of that gain was some sort of water weight.

4.6 pounds to lose in four weeks is a lot more managable than 8.8 pounds.

I've eaten really well this week, done ab work every morning (trust me...it hurts to move...) and I biked/ran on Monday and had a really good 3.25 mile run last night on the treadmill.

I can do this.

Holy, thunder!  Shake the building!!!

Sorry, for that random outburst.  This storm is freaking me out a little bit.  It is REALLY dark outside and the lightening is going a bit crazy.  Like I said, thunder just rumbled my office building.  Yikes!

I'm glad I had a big loss this week.  It really helps to boost motivation...keep me going...  I will say, however, that this weekend, I would be surprised if I gained most of it back.  Lee and I are taking my dad to Fogo de Chão for an early birthday present.  Super excited!  And then tomorrow is Kali's Bachelorette Party!!!  SUPER, DUPER EXCITED!!!

Also, things have settled down a bit with...life...so I will try to update a bit more.  I've got a couple things sitting in my draft box.  It is just hard to find time to write.  Fifty Shades of Grey has kind of taken over my free time (yes...I just admitted that...).  And, let's be honest, I'm almost done with Fifty Shades Darker.  So maybe once I finish Fifty Shades Freed, we can all be friends again, eh?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment