Thursday, July 19, 2012

Color Run

Sunday, Lee and I ventured to the Minnesota State Fair grounds for the Color Run.  Lee was injured (recovering from surgery), so we took it easy and had some fun!  I was going to do my usual post-race blog write up, but this was a little different than the usual race, so I give you...PICTURES!!!

Pre-Race Self-Taken Shot
 
Look How Clean We Are!

What Race Are We Doing, Again?

Action Shot!

First Color Zone Ahead

Orange Zone: Complete!

Post-Orange, -Yellow, and -Pink  Color Zone Action Shot

Blue Zone: Straight Ahead!

Looking Back At The Blue Zone...BEST ZONE!!!

Post-Blue Zone!!!

Almost To The Finish

Tons Of Color On The Ground

Happy (and Colorful) Together!

Post-Color Explosion!

Color Explosion Crowd

Thumbs Up!

So Cool!

He Looks Like He Is Holding My Arm Captive

So THAT Is Why I Had Blue Stains On My Face For Days...

The End!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment