Friday, April 20, 2012

Why Do I Love Kali and Sara?

Because I'm sitting at work having a three-way IM conversation with them and laughing.  A LOT!  Like actually LoL-ing.  And making jokes.  And I received a beautiful, delicious blueberry muffin this morning.  And a really nice magnet quote.  And I'm not thinking as much about...

The fact that I have a brace on my ankle this morning.

Or that I had to sleep with my leg propped up last night.

With ice on it.

And popped three Tylenol.

When I really don't take medicine unless I absolutely have to.

And that I dropped an F-Bomb in front of my Dad last night.

And he didn't even flinch because he knew EXACTLY where I was at during that moment.

With the tears and snot pouring down my face.

After I butt-slid down two flights of stairs in my robe.

Since it was the only way I could get down the stairs.

As I couldn't walk...

Because I rolled my fucking ankle at 10 p.m.

And I have a 12 mile run tomorrow...

Seriously?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment