Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'd Like To Mention...

...that I am having a rough week.

It started with a few (what I thought were) itchy bug bites on Wednesday...

...that actually turned into what now appears to be poison ivy, oak or sumac covering my legs...

And this is before it got REALLY bad...

...and part of my arms and tummy...

...which has been driving me crazy and resulted in two different prescriptions and many other things (hydrocortisone cream, calamine lotion, tea tree oil, cool showers...yada yada...)...

...and I'm still dealing with it.

And then there were those few tough runs last week, which made me really doubt my running capabilities...

...but I think PART of the reason was cutting back my calories last week...*sigh*.

And then I fell down the stairs this morning.

Took three steps with my arms full and then my feet flew out from under me...

...and fell the rest of the way down...

...with my stuff flying EVERYWHERE...

...and me ending up with a sore tailbone and back.

Oh, good gravy.

Things are going to start looking up soon, right?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment