Friday, June 1, 2012

Monthly Recap: May


May was a busy month, but I a completed goal...5 months down with 7 to go!


  1. Run 500 Miles in 2012
    • During May, I ran a total of 22.25 miles (lame!), therefore bringing my 2012 mileage total to 256/500.  Only 244 miles to go!
  2. Run a 10k
  3. Run a Half Marathon
    • Completed this on May 6th by running the Lake Minnetonka Half Marathon!
  4. Complete a Duathlon
    • I'm registered for one in August!
  5. Complete (at least) 12 Races
    • I did 2 races this month (Lake Minnetonka Half and Race for the Cure 5k)...so my 2012 race total moves to 5/12!
  6. Hit my Goal Weight of 130
    • I gained a bit in May...it is what it is...
  7. Be a Better Mom
    • Working on it :)
  8. Be a Better Wife
    • Working on it
  9. Be a Better Friend
    • Working on it
  10. Be a Great Bridesmaid
    • Working on it
  11. Get Into Nursing School (Failed...)
  12.  Get a House
    • May was a busy month, so no house, but we are going to start looking again!
  13. Pay Off a Student Loan
    • Working on it...
  14. Dress Better to Feel Better
    • Still doing well
  15. Floss More
    • Ran out of floss in Europe, but picked the habit right back up when I got home

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment