Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Did You Know Chipotle Has Brown Rice???

Because they do!

I haven't eaten Chipotle in a really, really, REALLY long time, but having not eaten much yesterday, I ran out and grabbed a massive burrito once they wheeled Lee back to surgery.

Chicken.
Brown Rice.
Black Beans.
Fresh Tomato Salsa.
Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa.
Sour Cream.
Cheese.
Lettuce.
In My Belly.
Delicious.
I haven't had one in a million years and I can never finish the entire thing.  Apparently, I was hungry yesterday and ate the whole damn thing.  It tasted like heaven and I want another one now.  *food issues*

Anyway, speaking of Lee's surgery...it went well!  He had a meniscal repair since he someone managed to tear his meniscus.  He slept pretty much the entire evening after we got home (anesthesia does that to you, I guess) and today, he is home resting.  And he thought he'd be back at work today...psh...  With some rest and Percocet, he will be on the track to healing.  Geez...he isn't even allowed to shower until tomorrow (he is sleeping on the couch again tonight whether he likes it or not...stinky...).

BTW...I just spellchecked and the first word that came up to "fix" Chipotle?  Chortle.  Kali...say what?!?

Also, this week starts my summer of working four 10 hour days with Mondays off.  At work at 5:30 a.m. and leaving at 3:30 p.m.  Gonna be some long days!  And you'd think traffic would be a breeze, right?  NO!  There was less of it, but people were only doing about 65 on the freeway...in the fast lane...lame!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment