Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sick? Really?

I’ve got a bum knee (which I WILL test tonight!) and now I’m coming down with some sort of cold (or some type of illness…headache-y, earache-y, snotty, sore throat-y…).  Can I catch a break?  Geez…

Anyway, in preparing for the Monster Dash Half on Saturday, I realized that I most definitely need some new jams for my running playlist.  I put a call out to my Facebook friends and, so far, here is what I’ve gotten:
  • Rack City – Tyga
  • Hold On – Wilson Phillips
  • It Was A Good Day – Ice Cube
  • Ho Hey – The Lumineers
  • All I Do Is Win – T-Pain
  • Starship – Nikki Minaj
  • Pound The Alarm – Nikki Minaj
  • Anything Could Happen – Ellie Goulding
  • This Girl Is On Fire – Alicia Keys
  • Real – Alter Bridge
  • Right Now – Van Halen
  • Dreams – Van Halen
  • Uprising – Muse
  • Impend – Marty O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori
  • Swing – Savage and Soulja Boy
  • Outta Your Mind – Lil’ John and LMFAO
  • I Need A Doctor – Eminem
  • One More Night – Maroon 5
  • Step By Step – New Kids on the Block
  • Me So Horny – 2 Live Crew
  • Survivor – Destiny’s Child
  • Train – 50 Ways To Say Goodbye
  • Passion Pit
  • XX
  • P.O.S.
  • Foo Fighters new album

Anybody out there have some more recommendations?  Help a gal out!!!

Cross your fingers that I get better rather than worse.  See you out there runnin'!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment