Monday, October 1, 2012

Monthly Recap: September


  1. Run 500 Miles in 2012
    • September was a little better than the past few months, in regards to milage.  I ran a total of about 40 miles (I underestimate), therefore bringing my 2012 mileage total to 336.5/500.  Only 163.5 miles to go!  With only three months to go, I need to pump it up and run about 55 miles a month.
  2. Run a 10k
  3. Run a Half Marathon
  4. Complete a Duathlon
  5. Complete (at least) 12 Races
    • I did 1 race this month (Women Run the Cities)...so my 2012 race total moves to 10/12!
  6. Hit my Goal Weight of 130
    • Not happening
  7. Be a Better Mom
    • Patience is being tried this last month...whew...two year old.
  8. Be a Better Wife
    • Getting there :)
  9. Be a Better Friend
    • September was a really, really busy month...so I need to work on this a bit more.
  10. Be a Great Bridesmaid
  11. Get Into Nursing School (Failed...)
  12.  Get a House
    • DONE AND DONE!!!
  13. Pay Off a Student Loan
    • Doesn't look like this will be happneing...but we are still making gains!
  14. Dress Better to Feel Better
    • Still doing it...
  15. Floss More
    • Almost 100% in September...only had enough yesterday to do my top teeth...literally...a two inch piece...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment