Saturday, December 1, 2012

Monthly Recap: November

November is over and December is here!  One month left to finish these things!!!

  1. Run 500 Miles in 2012
    • November was spent trying to heal my knee.  I ran a total of about 3.5 miles, therefore bringing my 2012 mileage total to 367.5/500.  With one month left, 132.5 miles to go, and my knee still injured...it really isn't looking very promising...  I would have to run an average of about 4.3 miles a day to hit that goal... *waaa*waaa*
  2. Run a 10k
  3. Run a Half Marathon
  4. Complete a Duathlon
  5. Complete (at least) 12 Races
    • I did 1 race this month (Fast Before the Feast)...so my 2012 race total moves to 12/12!  BOOYA!!!
  6. Hit my Goal Weight of 130
    • Not happening
  7. Be a Better Mom
    • I have been really working on patience and spending time with Bean
  8. Be a Better Wife
    • Doing what I can
  9. Be a Better Friend
    • Struggling to find time for friends right now, but I'm really trying :(
  10. Be a Great Bridesmaid
  11. Get Into Nursing School (Failed...)
  12.  Get a House
  13. Pay Off a Student Loan
    • Just gotta keep chipping away...
  14. Dress Better to Feel Better
    • Still doing it...
  15. Floss More
    • Missed a few days, but still keeping it up
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I don't check your blog enough. I'm lazy and it doesn't appear in my tumblr feed. Not really a new years resolution type but that sounds like a doable one. Remember to go check other folks' blogs.

    Anyway, you are doing awesome! Keep it up - cautiously with that knee...

    -tumblingoffthecouch

    ReplyDelete