Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Little Health-Type Update

Things, as you can see from my last post, have been quite busy lately.  We close on our house this morning...still can't believe it...so, my time has been filled with packing and cleaning and paperwork and prepping and yada yada yada.  Very little time for my lovely little blog...(I'M SORRY!)  I thought, however, that a little update is due...ya know...something with my health in it, eh?

I have a 10 mile race on Sunday (the day after we are moving into the new house).  I'm running the Women Run the Cities 10 Mile and it should be a good time.  I'm hoping the race has pacers, so I can keep myself on track to finishing where I hope to finish and not going out to fast or ending too slow.

Training has been going alright.  Log runs have gone well until the 9 mile run I had this past Sunday, which went awful.  This week will be...meh, at best...just because I will be at the house painting/cleaning every night this week, so fitting in my training runs will be difficult.  We will see how it goes.

I had a doctor appointment last week and I am very healthy.  Nurse's comment to me: "Wow...you're just melting away, aren't you!?!"  My doctor said if she could bottle my motivation and sell it, she would be rich.  Little does she know...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment